Sunday, December 11, 2011

We Found Love In A Hopeless Place


Pants/Pantalones: Zara (old), Boots/Botines: Dr. Martens, Sweater/Jersey: Coosy (new collection), Furry Vest/Chaleco de Pelo: Zara (old), Jacket/Cazadora: Zara (old), Bag/Bolso: Balenciaga


Yesterday I had a shooting with 4 other bloggers from Barcelona, for a Spanish online shopping brand. I had a great time and I can't wait to share the pictures with you.
Today it's Sunday and the stores are open the whole day!!! Lucky me! I love to shop on Sundays :)
Today my outfit is very urban-casual and very warm and comfy. I combined a pair of velvet pants with a fluffy sweater and my favorite flat boots from Dr. Martens. I'm also wearing a furry vest with a leather jacket underneath while holding my Balenciaga bag.
Happy Sunday everyone and see you tomorrow!
xoxo

Ayer fue un día muy divertido; Tenía un shooting para una marca on-line y pronto veréis las fotos que hicimos. En total eramos 5 bloggers de Barcelona y nos lo pasamos genial.

Hoy las tiendas están abiertas todo el día y aprovecharé para dar una vuelta! Me encanta ir de compras los domingos.
Hoy el look que llevo es muy casual y perfecto para estar cómoda por la ciudad.
Espero que os guste!

No comments:

Post a Comment