Monday, December 5, 2011

Marry The Night










Boots/Botas: Friis & Company (new collection), Dress/Vestido: coosy (new collection), Clutch: Friis & Company (old), Belt/Cinturón: Zara (old), Leather Jacket/Cazadora de Piel: Zara (old), Bracelet/Pulsera: Bimba y Lola (new collection), Ring/Anillo: Blanco (new collection)



I have great news guys; I'm going to Milan and Paris Men's Fashion Week next January and I'm so excited!!! Isn't that great? I can't wait!

Today I'm wearing a beige dress from coosy combined with my super high boots from Friis & Company that you can find on Stylisim!!!
I styled the dress up with a studded belt and a leather jacket from Zara. This look is one of my favorites; rock and feminine!

xoxo

Hoy estoy muy contenta; muy pronto estaré en las pasarelas de Milan y de Paris para la Semana de la Moda masculina!!! No veo la hora estar de nuevo en las capitales más importantes de moda y estar en los desfiles!

Hoy llevo un vestido de coosy combinado con unos botines de Friis & Company que los puedes hacer tuyos en la tienda online the Stylisim!
El vestido es bastante romántico y lo quería hacer más roquero con un cinturón de tachuelas y una cazadora de piel de Zara. Os gusta?

No comments:

Post a Comment