Monday, December 19, 2011

Ethnic Print Pants









Pants/Pantalones: Zara (new collection), Sweater/Jersey: H&M (new collection), Pumps/Zapatos: Mango (new collection), Ring/Anillo: Uterqüe, Clutch: Friis & Company (old)


I saw these pants on the Zara's new lookbook online and I was visiting the store every single day to buy them. After 2 weeks of desperation they smiled at me and I was happy to make them mine hehe... It was love at first sight. I definitely was looking for a cool ethnic print like this in an affordable price and now I'm satisfied :)
It wasn't very difficult to combine them so I decided to make them more special wearing this amazing sheer sweater I bought from H&M and my Mango pointed pumps in order to make my outfit look Isabel Marant-ish! Do you like it?

xoxo
Hace semanas que voy cada día a todas las tiendas de Zara para encontrar estos preciosos pantalones de estampado étnico. Desde el momento que los vi en el nuevo lookbook me enamoré. 
No fue difícil combinarlos y decidí llevarme los con un jersey con mangas transparentes de la nueva colección de H&M y unos tacones de salón negros. Os gusta?


 

No comments:

Post a Comment