Sunday, August 29, 2010

Time flies

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Enjoying the weekend en getting that bit of rest that my body and soul needs at the moment.. Just watching some old movies and surfing through the internet.
One more week before my study starts again so I better enjoy the time now when I can sleep out then the 05.30 I have to get up for school. I am not looking forward to that part but I love to go and study again and learning more about constructing clothes and design. That´s my passion!
I have to intern in Februari so that's nice to get out of the school environment and really get back to the real world. So, if someone has experienced a great internship at a designer, shoedesigner, fashionmagazine or fashion related company and knows that the company also needs interns in around Februari, please let me know!

This is yesterdays outfit, which was actually a bit cold so eventually I had to change, damn the Dutch weather. I am wearing H&M fashion against aids denim shorts, H&M trend blouse, ACNE boots and a vintage Versace backpack.

Thank you all for your support and lovely comments, my dearest readers! They really make my day! Enjoy your sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment