Friday, August 20, 2010

Les Fleurs du mal

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Hope you like my new hair color and cut! I dyed my hair a kind of mixed copper with light brown and it is more in layers now. I thought it was a nice color for the upcoming fall and winter..
In the photos I am wearing Berschka shorts, Ployy jacket, H&M flower and top and vintage shoes. The photos are different as some of them were shot with picture styles. I like the variaty..
Have a fun weekend my lovely readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment