Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Polkadot red & navy blue

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I had some polkadot fabric laying around that was meant for making a cushion. But the cushion never happened so a few days ago I had some time and decided to make shorts out of it. And this is the end result! I am wearing it with a vintage blazer, H&M top, ASOS bag, H&M socks and Oasis buckle wedges.
The next few days I will be in Denmark for the Only blog event so I will catch up with you (I think with lots of pics) on friday or saturday if I am too tired :)

No comments:

Post a Comment