Friday, July 30, 2010

Shredded

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
I love my shredded dress from ASOS, it's so easy to combine but edgy at the same time. I found the clog sandals when cleaning up my closet (I am opening a fashion zen shop within a week with things from my closet, so stay tuned). They are from H&M and I bought them 3 years ago but never worn. Now I am very happy that I found them because I think that they are very pretty, easy to walk and on trend at the moment. The jacket is from the Scarletroom and the bag is from ASOS. Happy weekend my lovely readers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment