Thursday, July 15, 2010

Bone structure

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Yeeeh, I finally found the pants at H&M that I was searching for! And I love it, I seriously adore the bone like print! And it is really easy to combine! Here I am wearing it with my YSL top from Ployy, drape jacket from H&M, Sonia Rykiel wedges, Balenciaga bag and some goth punk accesoiries from a random punk store here.

Almost weekend and I am looking forward to a festival that I am going to attend on saturday.. Festival Season is definitely here! I love dressing up for a festival because I love the whole boho look. Are you planning to vist some festivals this summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment