Sunday, July 4, 2010

Printed love

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This is definitely my favorite jacket of the moment. I love the Givenchy/ Alexander McQueen inspired print! And I love the fact that it's from H&M! I am looking for the pants also, so if anybody spots it in the Netherlands, please email me :)
I paired the jacket with a H&M bodycon dress, ACNE Atacoma wedges, vintage necklace and "Alexander Wang" sunglasses from Ydeltuyt.

Furthermore, I got some really exciting news to tell you guys! I am the dutch winner of the Only blogger contest and I am going to represent Only for the Netherlands in Copenhagen on the 25th and 26th of August for their 15th anniversary party! 2 days of shopping, luxury, fashion and a photo shoot! I am so exited!

No comments:

Post a Comment