Friday, October 28, 2011

Alexander Wang Boots













Boots/Botas: Alexander Wang, Leather Pants/Pantalón de Piel: Mango, Clutch: Balenciaga, Sweater/Jersey: Zara


Yesterday I went to the Chanel party!!! There was an exquisit exposition and a great event full of elegant people. Needless to say I had a great time with my friends and that it was one of the best parties ever. Lately I don't take my camera with me when I go to parties because last time in Paris I broke it, but I think I can can manage to find some pictures.

Today I'm wearing a pair of "dream" shoes from Alexander Wang combined with leather pants while holding a clutch from Balenciaga.
I must admit that the shoes are very high which means they are not comfortable at all, but it's totally worth it. I'm so in love with them.

I also wanted to mention that there is a Carrera sunglasses giveaway on Fashion Salad, so if you want a chance to have them click here and participate. Follow the steps and make them yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment