Thursday, December 16, 2010

Vintage duffle coat

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
It's so cold again, so it's nice to have a coat that you love and that keeps you warm during these cold winter days. Like this vintage duffle coat I am wearing here. I bought it on ebay a couple of months ago and I love it to dead! For the rest I am wearing a See by Chloé dress, Les Jumelles necklace, H&M deer ring, Chloé shoes and a Primark bag.

BTW, I am really looking forward to christmas, aren’t you?
I have been so busy lately that I am really late with setting up a christmas tree. But I am finally planning to put one up and decorate it this weekend! Yeah, that is really gonna get me in the christmas spirit!

No comments:

Post a Comment