Tuesday, November 2, 2010

But My Heart Told My Head

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Love the big shawls to wear as a kind of poncho to keep me warm. Like this big shawl from H&M that I wear here with a H&M suspender skirt, Zara tee, Primark bag, Comme des Garçons hat, vintage cross necklace, Fashionology feather necklace, F21 and H&M rings and my so beloved Lita's.

And I got great news! I am going to intern at the design department of Supertrash! I couldn't be more happier! But as Supertrash is in Amsterdam I need the help from all of my Dutch readers as I am looking for a room to rent in Amsterdam from February till August. So, if anybody has some ideas, please email me! Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment