Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Monday Martini

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
This week I received this wonderful asymmetric shirt dress from Monday Martini in my mailbox. I absolutely love it! Check out their shop here, they have some great stuff! I combined the dress with a H&M jacket, H&M bag, Jeffrey Campbell Lita's, rings from H&M and Claire's, Ebay snake bracelet and ASOS watch. The Nailpolish is Essie's Sew Psyched.

I officially have my fall holidays now but I am busier then ever! How is that possible? I have lots of homework, interviews for the blog and I am working some days extra.. Yesterday was nice though, I visited the Bestseller press days together with my lovely friend Lisa. I will post the pictures I made there later on. Have a great day you wonderful readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment